Area Manager / Country Manager (m/f/d)
Location Europe, Germany, Hamburg
Industry FMCG, Retail & E-Commerce
Are you open for an exciting new opportunity?
Our client, a leading international drinks company, is looking to take their business to the next level to unlock further growth. Therefore, they are looking for a Area Manager / Country Manager (m/f/d)
to cover the markets Germany/Austria/ France.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lead the development of a transformational growth strategies, with full distributor engagement and deliver the short / medium-term performance targets.
- Deliver a transformational growth strategy with full distributor engagement
- Develop and manage the activation of the annual business plan for the assigned markets
(full P&L responsibility)
- Analysis and managing the Return on Investment of the business
- Actively participate through pre-prep in negotiations with key retail customers influencing the negotiation outcome
- Engage with retailers for direct business (brands not covered by our local distributor)
- Further develop the long- term relationships with the distributor partners at various levels
- Weekly and Monthly reports on business status
- Improve business predictability and forecast accuracy in close co-operation the logistics team
Critical experience for success:
To be successful in this role you, will have/be:
- Senior commercial leadership capabilities (strategy, commercial planning, shopper marketing, selling, negotiation, influence, coaching)
- Minimum 6 years commercial experience with demonstrable success in identifying, engaging and building business through third party distributors
- Extensive Key Account Management experience built ideally across multiple channels
(Grocery, Convenience, Specialist, Wholesale and On Trade).
- Experience in consumer marketing and customer marketing preferred, specifically in developing channel visibility and activation programs
- Previous drinks experience, ideally in spirits is preferred
- Degree and/or professional education – Business / marketing qualification desirable
- Languages: Fluency in English and German is essential and French an asset.
Do you want to be part of their success?
If so, we are looking forward receiving your application (in English) per E-mail, including details of your salary requirements and notice period.
Geschäftsführer – Hauptsache Coaching